Jyoti Bikash Bank has implemented latest version of Mobile banking called Jyoti-Smart. Its upgraded version of mobile banking which can be operated on both SMS and Internet Mode. Customer can get wide range of services from Jyoti Smart.
- Balance Inquiry, Account Statement, Cheque Book Request.
- Forex Exchange rate Inquiry.
- Branch Navigation via google map.
- Fund Transfer in own Banks other accounts and within fonepay member banks within Nepal.
- Merchant Payments
- Electricity Bill Payments of NEA.
- Mobile Top and Recharge for NT, NCELL , Dish home
- Internet Bill payments of various ISPs.
- Fund transfer to eSewa Wallet.
- Feedback to bank.
- SMS and GPRS notification of each transaction alert.
- Can be operated on internet (WIFI /Mobile Date) so that every time SMS cost will be saved to customer end.
- Can be operated on SMS mode if internet is unavailable.
- Equipped with Strong Security features: like, One Time Password, (Transactional Password), Device IME / MAC address binding to particular mobile set, improved encryption for data transmission.
- Can be used to pay for any merchant which are already in fonpay member bank e.g. ( BUS TICKET, MOVIE TICKET)
- User friendly design.
- Multiple accounts can be linked via single mobile accounts.
- More interactive
- Responsive and Interactive Design
- Biometric Login Security
- Self-registration for Customers
- Personalized QR Code
- Engaging Promotion Banner
- Fonepay Integration
- Account DashBoard
- Calender Integration
- QR Code Payments and many more…
Mobile Banking FAQ
For any Support needed Please contact in following Address
eBanking/Card/Mobile Banking Unit
Jyoti Bikash Bank Ltd, Corporate Office
Phone: 977- 01-4411116/4427550