Jyoti Bikash Bank Ltd. (JBBL) is a national level development bank licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank and has started its operation from 9th Shrawan 2065 ( 24 July, 2008). JBBL is established with a primary focus on financing for the development of hydropower and infrastructure and providing banking facilities to the general public for various purposes. JBBL aims to serve wide range of customers with its unique customer- oriented quality services. Now we; Jyoti Bikas Bank and Jhimruk Bikas Bank have been merged and started joint transaction from 12th August, 2016.
To become one of the leading and dedicated banks with unique identity.
- Growth through enhancement of paid up capital.
- Maximum utilization of the technical expertise of the bank for project finance.
- Focus on creating wider customer base.
- Introduce electronic banking to up-grade banking service to the customers.
- Enhance network through new branch and ATM service.
- Diversification of lending portfolio.
- Research and development of new innovative products and services to cater the need of the market.
Authorized Capital: Rs. 2,500,000,000
Paid up Capital: Rs. 1,101,940,971.78
Board of Directors
Mr. Hari Chandra Khadka - Chairman
Ms. Gosai K.C. - Director
Mr. Mohan Bahadur Basnet - Director
Mr. Santosh Adhikari - Director
Mr. Chhatra Man Shrestha - Director
Mr. Dhruba Koirala – Director
Mr. Narayan Prasad Poudyal – Director
Mr. Gokarna Khatiwoda – Director
Mr. Jagadishwor Prasad Adhikari - Professional Director